www.affinidi.com is a website operated by Affinity ID Network Pte. Ltd. (UEN: 202009233R), registered under the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
- What personal data we collect;
- How we use this personal data;
- How we store and retain your personal data;
- How we secure your personal data;
- Who we disclose your personal data to;
- Disclosure of personal data overseas;
- Your general rights;
- Third party links;
- How to contact us.
What personal data we collect
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us through platforms or channels (such as through email, telephone, face to face meetings, social media websites such as Facebook and other forms of communication).
The types of personal data we may collect include:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your phone number;
- the name of your company;
- any personal message you may include in your message to us.
How we use this personal data
Personal data collected by us may be used for the following purposes:
- to contact you at a later date to invite you to participate in pilot testing of our products or services;
- to inform you of updates and developments to our products or services, which may be of interest to you;
- to conduct marketing research and statistical analysis;
- to update and back-up our records;
- to conduct general management and reporting;
- to conduct internal administrative activities, research, analytics, planning and project development;
- to comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court;
- to enforce our legal rights and remedies; or
- for such other purposes notified to you on or before collection or use of the data.
How we store and retain your personal data
We are committed to ensuring your personal data is kept secure and confidential and personal data provided by you will be retained for as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues. When retention of your personal data is no longer necessary, it will be destroyed, deleted or the means by which the data can be associated with you will be removed unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory, accounting or other business requirements or to protect our interests.
How we secure your personal data
We understand the importance of keeping your personal data private and secure. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent unlawful or unauthorized use, access or accidental loss of personal data.
Please be informed that despite our best efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of your personal data. We do not warrant or guarantee in any way that your personal data or private communications will always remain private and/or safe, and we hereby disclaim, to the fullest extent permissible by law, any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any personal data held or maintained by us.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
In order to conduct our business activities, we may disclose or transfer personal data to other persons or organizations, including:
- any affiliate, subsidiary or partner of us;
- lawyers, auditors, professional advisors and investors of us;
- where you expressly consent to such disclosure; or· where such disclosure is required or permitted by applicable law, statute, regulation or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order.
Disclosure of personal data overseas
We will only transfer your personal data to an overseas party, where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any personal data being processed and will ensure that overseas recipients of your personal data are legally bound to provide a standard of protection for your personal data comparable to the protection afforded under applicable data protection laws including the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012).
If you wish to withdraw your consent for our use of your personal data or wish to access, correct or update your personal data, please contact us using the contact details below and we will respond within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information by law and/or for our own legitimate business purposes.
If your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, or if we are not required by law to disclose your personal data to you, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Third party links
Please provide your name, contact number, email address and all relevant details along with your question or concern, so that we can review and respond to your question or concern in an efficient and effective manner.